|End customer:||Industrial Bakery, Italy|
|Installation date:||August 2009|
Transportation of pallets from palletizer to stock buffer.
- Very narrow racks to be driven in
- 250 pick and place positions
- One vehicle to cover 7500 sqm
So why ANT?
- Localization based on laser triangulation was impossible in the narrow racks. ANT®’s environment-based localization allowed traveling through the long and narrow racks with high precision.
- Installing inductive lines or magnets on the 200 x 50 m surface area to be covered by a single vehicle was not cost efficient. ANT® requiring no additional infrastructure allowed the realization of the project within a tight budget.